LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is application builder to be installed with V8.21?

I have just installed my new V8.21. Where is Application Builder? Should I have received another disc? Should I install from the V8.20 disc? I never installed V8.20.

Thanks,
Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,337 Views)

Hello Chris,

Have you tried looking at the NI License Manager?  Depending on which version of LabVIEW you have, you may or may not need to activate your application builder.  If you have professional, it should come with it - but all others will need to be activated.  You can activate application builder, by selecting it in the tree (as pictured below) and then clicking the Activate button at the top of the screen.

Have a great day!

Janell R | Applications Engineer

Message Edited by NIJanell on 05-10-2007 03:53 PM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,317 Views)
If you have LabVIEW professional or higher, the Application builder is included and should install automatically with the rest of LabVIEW (LabVIEW base and full do not include the application builder).

Since LabVIEW 8.0, you create applications from within a LabVIEW project.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,304 Views)
Thanks for the info. I ended up calling for support. They are now sending me a new V8.21 with a new serial number. Some problem with my serial number. I have had to roll back to my installed 8.0 for now. Its working for what I am doing.

Chris
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,301 Views)