LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How implement analog sorting?

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-38933 -- I am interested in that initial scheme. The error, broken arrow, disappear when I disconnect with output to indicator. But anyway -- it results in array. Why there are any arrays? I create the integers that substract variable x, then that result compares to 0 and transform to 1 or 0 --then I add all that and substract from K (integer) -- so the result is integer. Then depending on the result (should it be >0,=0,<0) I pass to the input of integrator the x, x-A, or simply 0. In the first two cases the x --is the result of integrator output with initial condition of 0. So the Input as output of integrator should be also double. So why here are 1D arrays? MAybe I choose incorrect integrating method-- by default. I have the same circuit in Simulink and it works correctly there why here I have problems with the arrays 1d? How to absolve of it. And once more: I need to use the signals as in Simulink but when I change the Num Control to Simulate Signals DC (offset=2) I got the zebra dark-blue pattern line and when probing the content I got t0=DD.MM.YYY, dt=1, Y=0. And also some kind of Array depending on time--so how I can convert the simulated constant signal to Integer in LAbvie?. But even with simple integers it creates the problems, despite no problems with the signals in Simulink? Sorry for text mistakes, I am not from USA, UK, or even India – and I am bit hasty as there is a lot of other work but here I have problems with several branches of 1 wire. So can I bypass of arrays here, why they apprear here?
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 33
(866 Views)
I have resolved issue with the signal simulated than converted to Scalar with Sig Manipulation express palette. So I also need just the scalars no any arrays
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 33
(857 Views)

So my Labview scheme was the desighn of this structural scheme -- http://postimg.org/image/m3qrcpqlj

Why I get here the arrays --could I use here just constant integers for this design.

And yet another question --what should I do to convert at least manually my labview design --under name incompatiblee--to FPGAA?

What I should change and how build the time integrator there?

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 33
(831 Views)