LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can write 3 different 2d arrays to different Excel pages

I have 3 different 2d string arrays. How i can write all this to xls file with 1st array on 1st page, 2nd on 2nd page and 3rd on 3rd page?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26
(2,838 Views)

The report generation toolkit can do this.  You can also achive the same thing with alot of manual work and the ActiveX calls to Excel.  You could also get away with making it a TDMS file and then using the converter here to make it an Excel file.  If you are using 2013 you may even be able to use the Write Measurement to File express VI which supports XLSX file formats.

EDIT: Okay so I don't think the Write Measurement to File express VI works on multiple workbooks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
(2,788 Views)

I used NI Report Generation Toolkit and get diferent arrays on diferent pages. But data looks wierd. All what dont start from 0 is corrupted.

s

When its must looks like this

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(2,777 Views)

I wouldn't call that corruption.  I'd call that a localization issue.  It looks like you are using this in a country where a comma "," is used as the digit which signifies precision of a number and Excel might be expecting a period "."  I'm not quite sure how to go about fixing this because I've never had to write reports for a language that doesn't use the period.  I guess you could try to do a search and replace on , and . before sending it to Excel.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(2,768 Views)

But then why all with zero in begin with coma. And when i tried it with example vi its was good.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(2,764 Views)

And array from strings, not dbl.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(2,761 Views)

I think this is your problem: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-25387

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(2,753 Views)

did you succed to make each array in a different page of the same excel workbook,if yes can you show me the VI,because i have the same problem

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26
(2,748 Views)

Replacing coma dont help

I think its Excel issue, coz in first moment all looks good, but in next momet all document flashing and i get that.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(2,744 Views)

are you getting each row in a different worksheet

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(2,733 Views)