LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change display screens during program execution?

Solved!
Go to solution

I would like to have a LabVIEW screen with a list of test Vi's to run and select one to be displayed.

Also, then return to the main screen.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,759 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robot215

looks like a project.............

Main VI Side:

creata a dropdown list (use ring/enum control) with list of test VIs...

now create an event  "value change" for the control.........capture the present value of the control.

use the attached VI as main VI...

and in SUb VI

on close event, get the reference of the main VI and use Property node "front panel open"...to get back to main VI

or you can close main VI when you cal a test Vi and re open the main VI when you close any test VI........

Message Edited by Anil Reddy on 09-13-2009 09:46 AM
Anil Punnam
CLD
LV 2012, TestStand 4.2..........
Message 2 of 5
(2,753 Views)

The question I asked was my first at this site.  I am VERY happy about the response and how quicky it came.

I am new to this forum and wonder what is the proper protocol for responding to answers?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 5
(2,735 Views)

Robot215 wrote:

I am new to this forum and wonder what is the proper protocol for responding to answers?

You can click the Kudos & appreciate the answerer. Smiley Happy

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 4 of 5
(2,685 Views)

parthabe wrote:

Robot215 wrote:

You can click the Kudos & appreciate the answerer. Smiley Happy

Adding to this, don't forget to mark the solution when your problem is solved. You can select "Mark as solution" from the options menu at the top right corner of the post which you think is the best reply for your query.

Mathan

Message 5 of 5
(2,683 Views)