LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do one generates multiple continuous digital signals in multiple pins on an DAQ 6259 machine and at the same time one can change the frequency and duty cycle of each digital signal at will?

How do one generates multiple continuous digital signals in multiple pins on an DAQ 6259 machine and at the same time one can change the frequency and duty cycle of each digital signal at will?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,514 Views)

Hi there, take a look at this example. It should get you started.

Alejandro C. | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,488 Views)

That helped out a lot, but do you know of such a way for every signal to not only have its own duty cycle, but also its own frequency. From the program I received from you I was only able to make changes to each individual signal's duty cycle but they all shared the same frequency. So I want each signal to have its own duty cycle and its own frequency in which I can make changes to. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,468 Views)

I did a little search and I found the following example. Normally, it's possible to find code that is really close or does exactly what you need if you keep looking. I hope this helps

Alejandro C. | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,442 Views)

Thanks that is a great example I'm just having a few problems with the program. This error pops up everytime:

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,430 Views)