LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do interrupt cycles and sequences before they end ?

Hello good day, I 'm new to the world of LabVIEW and I 'm doing a program that controls sequences LED lights, considering five sensors, something like traffic lights, the problem that I have is that sequences program takes around 2 minutes to finish , so that between the other logical sequence according to the information they send the sensors, but much time is lost between ending a string and the other begins, my question is: How do I achieve that sequences interrupted and moves to the following without the whole itineration data is completed ? for example if two sensors are activated to begin its sequence, but are turned off and the other 3 are activated before finishing the above sequence is interrupted and start with the new, to save time between sequences. I hope you can help me.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,345 Views)

Perhaps show us some of your current code will help illustrate what you are trying to do.  It sounds like a simple State Machine should do the job.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,343 Views)