LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i import images stored in a folder sequentially and add a timer to change in sequence?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am actually very new to Labview and I do not have much idea about it. Can anyone provide me a VI which can import images stored in a folder sequentially.

Example: the images stored in the folder have names like 1.bmp,2.bmp and so on...

I want to import 1.bmp first and after 8 seconds 2.bmp and so on..

Please help me with  this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,381 Views)

Hi!

If the images are labeled in a way that they will be sorted correctly by name, the task is trivial.

Have a look at the snippet below.

Load bitmap every 8sec.png

Best regards

Dan

Message 2 of 14
(3,351 Views)

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying. I basically cannot read the diagram as I mentioned that I am very new to all this. Could you please provide me the VI if possible. I highly appreciate your help,

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,347 Views)

What was posted was a Snippet.  It is a VI just saved as a picture.  Drag the image from your browser to a folder on your computer.  Then Open LabVIEW 2013 (the version the snippet was saved in) and drag the file from your computer to your block diagram, it will then have the code in it that is shown in the picture.

Message 4 of 14
(3,342 Views)

Thank you so much Sir. But the version which I am using is Labview 2012. It is unable to accept that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,339 Views)

Hi,

Awesome SIr. This is working. Thank you so much Sir. I highly appreciate your support.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,327 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh122333

Hello again!

Ok, so i saved the vi in LabVIEW2012 for you.

But really, you should take the introduction course to LabVIEW or something. You wont get far if you cant even reproduce that pretty simple vi.

//Dan

Message 8 of 14
(3,322 Views)

@santosh122333 wrote:

Awesome SIr. This is working. Thank you so much Sir. I highly appreciate your support.

Your welcome, the best way to say thank you is with Kudos, and marking the solution (in this case Dan's post)

Message 9 of 14
(3,321 Views)

Also, is it possible to open the image in a separate window as the image has to be projected. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,318 Views)