LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I split 3 signals that are produced by a DAQ assistant?

Solved!
Go to solution

I have only been using LabVIEW for a few months without any type of training, so I do not know what is silly or evil. I have checked the forum and LabVIEW help for something similar to what I am trying to accomplish, but I may be using the wrong words, questions or methods in general. Any directions or options help.

I am expecting 3 incoming signals which will be accessed by a DAQ Assistant. One signal is the full signal, the other two are partials of the full signal. Each of the partial signals need to be separately multiplied by the full signal. How do I separate the signals that are in the dynamic data produced by the DAQ assistant in a way that I can apply these processes?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,697 Views)

On the block diagram bring up quick drop (Ctrl+Space), type: "Convert from Dynamic Data", Click on the block diagram to drop the converter block, choose "1D array of waveform". You should now have an array of the waveforms that you can index using the "Index Array" primitive.

Charles Chickering
Architecture is art with rules.

...and the rules are more like guidelines
Message 2 of 4
(7,692 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DaniMor

Or, as I already told you, use the Split Signal function.

Message 3 of 4
(7,689 Views)

I would like to thank both of you. Both solution did work, but I wanted to see if there were other options or how other people would solve it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,684 Views)