LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I increase the field of view in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) Version 3.1.1.3003

Hello July,

I would like to try to reiterate your previous post to better understand your question.  Are you trying to zoom on the image as well as zoom in the field of view?  These are actually two types of zoom.  The first one, which we can do in software, is zooming in on an acquired image (that is the zoom in MAX that keeps the FOV but zooms in on the image itself).  

The other, which sounds like what you want, is changing the lens position to decrease/increase the FOV.   If this is the case, this can only be done if there is some sort of signal input on your camera/microscope that controls the lens’s angle/position.  The FOV is the area of the object under view as represented at the focal plane of a camera; therefore, this must be configured accordingly in hardware.  This is assuming that your microscope or camera has an appropriate input line for adjusting the lens, which you could then program in software.

I hope this helps answer your question.  Please let me know if you would like further clarification or assistance.

Regards,

Vu D
Message 11 of 11
(320 Views)