From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my RF signals transmitted via the Bluetooth protocol into Labview for evaluation?

Hi! I have a few questions about how to implement Bluetooth into labview. I do have a stream of 128 kbps of raw data that i would like to transfer with bluetooth and eventually get into a pc with labview. What kind of hardware do i need on the recieving PC side and what kind of software is recommended? Would be glad to get some advice to get me started on this matter. I think that the use of an USB dongle would be possible and just connect to the USB port. Is there any documented test on this matter and how it turned out? Maybee i should say that my system is a cable replacement that sends packets of 16-bit from 8 channels and it is important that this data wont be delayed to m
uch. Thanks for all answers, contacts etc /Peter
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,391 Views)
Petter,
A google search on Bluetooth and LabVIEW yielded a link to a National Instruments page ( http://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/webmain/5EB9312A6470F16A86256E7500726F15 ) on this very subject. You might want to start there.

Dirk
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,375 Views)