From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable the Oscilloscope keyboard lock when running a program

I have created the piece of code required to change the timebase and time delay settings on the oscilloscope and then convert the waveform to a spreadsheet file. However, because the code is in a while loop, the settings keep getting updating, thus throwing everything off. 

Is there any way I can change the settings on the DSO1024 Oscilloscope manually and then use the code to take the measurement?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,123 Views)

Hi Kghangas,

because the code is in a while loop, the settings keep getting updating, thus throwing everything off. 

You could change your code to do those settings just once, before the loop…

Is there any way I can change the settings on the DSO1024 Oscilloscope manually and then use the code to take the measurement?

Does the scope understand commands to en-/disable the keyboard like most other (better) devices? Use them!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,118 Views)

I have a DSO1024 oscilloscope and I could't acquire the channels waveform's in LabVIEW via USB connection. Could you please help me with that?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,469 Views)

@HussainSayed wrote:

I have a DSO1024 oscilloscope and I could't acquire the channels waveform's in LabVIEW via USB connection. Could you please help me with that?

That has nothing to do with this topic.  Start a new thread, preferably in the Instrument Control board.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,466 Views)