LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i segregate an array of clusters with channels id in the cluster

Hi All
i am using a keithley 2010 DMM for power measurements,
i am using the 2010 scan read VI which gives the reading output as an array of clusters, these clusters contain the measurement,units,channel.
i have 6 channels for measuring voltage across and i want to make 5 readings per second on each channel which makes upto 30 readings per second.
i want to segregate these clusters from the array according to the channel id and take the results,

please tell me if we have function for this or you have any possible solution for the same.

i would be very happy to hear from you and get this solved
please help

Thanks in advance

Sandeep K Shyam
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,291 Views)
Wire the array to the left side of a for loop with indexing enabled on the terminal. Then inside the loop use the unbundle function to get to the data. The loop will execute for each item in the array.

Message Edited by unclebump on 03-24-2006 01:27 PM

Wish I could spell today.

Message Edited by unclebump on 03-24-2006 01:28 PM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,280 Views)
yeah this looks great...thanks for your response,
i have modified accordingly and attaching the VI, can you please look into this once

also one more problem i have with this VI is whenever i am trying to run the VI, the  sub VI (Scan config.vi) gets popped up and waits for user response (next) cntrl+right arrow,  how can i get rid of this and run the VI in continues mode?

i am attaching my VI along with the kei2010 lib,
please check this

Thanks again

sandeep K shyam
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,263 Views)