From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can do UnSubVI?

I think you'll have to open the sub-vi and copy out the content.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(475 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi,

when I select a VI in the LabVIEW project explorer and press F2 I can rename that VI...

Gerd,

from my experience, F2 is not always working. Seems to be connected to language settings and/or OS version. But if F2 isn't working, right click for the context menu will always work....

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(469 Views)

I think there is a more fundamental question here.  Why would you want to undo creating a subVI?  You obviously thought it was good to modularize the code by creating the subVI.  What is wrong with leaving the code as a subVI?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(455 Views)

OT: I have big block diagram. Is possible somehow to get all diagram on one display? For example export all block diagram to one huge picture?

Thx

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(446 Views)

- ctrl-shift-n opens the navigation window...

- print the BD to a A0-sized PDF...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(443 Views)