From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I run two different vi's in same project which are accessing same global variable with out effecting the speed of the execution of both the vi's

Hi

I have build an Labview project with FPGA target .  I have configured an FPGA VI and an host Vi to acquire data and logged the data to a file and stored the latest data in a global variable simultanously. I have configured one more VI in the same project  to access the global variable.  I have build a dll to access both the VI as functions in LabWindows/CVI code.  My task in CVI is to update configured GUI with latest data periodically and run the  host VI continously for a long time and log the data to a file. GUI should update for every one second with latest data for this I am using the second VI in which I am accessing the global varibale in which the latest data has been stored in host VI.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,499 Views)