LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I return to the top of an array indicator

I have in my UI a 1D array indicator that I will navigate to and populate with different lists of items depending on other selections.  Always text elements.

I have limited the number of visible rows to 20 max even though some lists will contain dozens if not hundreds of elements while others may have less than 10.  Problem is, if I scroll down the list for one population, then come back and the next list happens to have only 10 elements, the scroll bar is still way down where I had scrolled to earlier.  It is basically showing unpopulated positions in the array. (Not blank list items)

How can I return the scroll position back up to the first element in the array when I populate it with a new list?  I looked through every property node and could find nothing.  Seems like there should be a method to refresh the display or it should go back to the top when you write a new value to it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Doug

"My only wish is that I am capable of learning each and every day until my last breath."
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,308 Views)

Index Values, I think, is the property you are looking for.  Set the index to 0 to be at the top.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,307 Views)

I'll give it a try and see what happens.     Will report back......

Doug

"My only wish is that I am capable of learning each and every day until my last breath."
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,299 Views)