LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I represent more than one plot in an only one chart?

Hello everyone,

i got a code where I don't understand how to represent more than two plots, with different scales each, in the same waveform chart.

As brief review:

* 2 adquisition data wired to Bundle

* wire from Bundle to waveform chart.

* options of th chart: stack plots.

I've tried to expand the Bundle but the problem is that I'm wiring a 3 element cluster to a 2element cluster chart. I don't understand how to upgrade the chart...

preg2.gif

(there's the two plots in each chart)

preg.gif

(there's the code, where I've already tried expanding any bundle and wiring other signals, then wiring the bundle's output to the chart)

I think if I could add more scales, it will be possible to plot three plots on the same chart.

preg3.gif

Thank you for your time

Marcelo A J

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,656 Views)

Since you are dealing with waveforms already, I think you actually want to have an array of waveforms to go into your chart.  You also need to map the plots to the scale that you want to use.  You can do that in the plot tab of the properties window.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,635 Views)

First.  Index Array is expandable.  Just drag the bottom border downwards.    No need to even wire up the constants of 0, 1, 2, ....  Then you don't have to waste all that screen space splitting the wires and putting down multiple index array functions.

You can just wire your array of waveforms directly to the chart.  No need to index them and bundle them.

Try expanding your legend to show how many plots you have.  Then right click and pick overlay plots, then again to go back to stack plots.  Now you'll have as many plots as you have items in the legend.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,633 Views)