From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I query my computer or see the RTE version number & vision deployment engine Ver number

As part of my test system validation protocol I need to way to query my computer for the run time engine version number and the IMAQ vision deployment engine version number.  I would like something simple like running the license manager but that doesnt show the run time engines (or at least not that I see).  Is there a simple way yo do this or a quick program I could write up?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,045 Views)
Hi NIDave,

There is actually a KnowledgeBase on determining the version of the LabVIEW Run-Time on your machine.  Take a look at it here: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/E336AE93656392A18625670B006028C2?OpenDocument  and let us know if it doesn't work for you. 

As far as the Vision Deployment Engine, I know that the IMAQ Vision Run-Time Engine shows up in the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool and that you can find the version information there.  The LabVIEW Run-Times also show up here (under National Instruments).

I hope this helps!
Megan B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,033 Views)