LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I interface HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor with freeduino board in labview

I have an HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor. I have already integrated it with an arduino board v1.1. 

I have a DAQ module (NI USB - 6009) with me. Will I be able to display distance measurement with labview using the above module?

Awaiting a good response.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,378 Views)

I don't quite understand. You have an existing sensor connected to an arduino and now you want to connect it to the 6009?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,359 Views)

I have already connected with arduino and displayed distance output in lcd 2 x 16 display. 

Now, I would like to show the same using labview. i am having Ni 6009 module with me currently. I want to know whether this is enough for me to integrate with labview.  I need the steps to connect since i am mechanical and i dont know anything about electronics. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,335 Views)

There is a tool called LIFA that interfaces between 'duino's and LabVIEW. Note that it does not program the 'duino but rather it gets and sets information between them. See LIFA. There is a specific discussion concerning using your sensor with the 'duino here. I'm not sure how much LIFA supports the freeduino.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,324 Views)

ill try that. thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,307 Views)