From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I after compare from 2 images automatic mark the image differenz?

Hello Mike,

thank you for your explains, I have read your explains and the texts from wikipedia, I have unterstood it now , thank you very much.

Because of the protocol I have still some points unclear.
I could not find enough examples from the forum, can you maybe take little time for me?! Please send or write me a small example with my protocol requirement? I am grateful for that in advance.

Please not angry at me, I'm not lazy, I'm really quite new with LabVIEW and I can not beginn it without helps. With your example programs I can always at first try to understand it, then for my needs I can enhance it and deepen it, so an example for me is very important, thank you very much, could you help me with that again?

Regarts,
Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 28
(1,102 Views)
Hi Johnny,
here is a short example how you can open Word, create a new Document and add a text and a table. Try to find out the other things by yourself. Smiley Happy
Mike
Message 22 of 28
(1,066 Views)
Hi, Mike, thank your for your example, I will try to finish it;-)

And can you maybe explain me about your Prgramm - "screenshot_LV80" with few keyword? Did you wrote that, right?
I want to unterstand that complettely, thank you.

Regarts,
Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 28
(1,057 Views)
Hello Mik,

can you tell me 2 points? If you do not have enough time, then you can tell me only with the keyword, thank.

1.  Which tool can I input the bmp-data in MS Word?

2. What tool can be set in line or column a few texts?
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 28
(1,039 Views)
Hello, Mike,

can you tell me 2 points? If you do not have time, then you can only  tell me with the keyword, thanks 

1. With which tool can I input the image-datei into MS Word?
2. With which tool can I input the text or the image into the defined line or column?

Regarts,

Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 28
(1,037 Views)

Hi Johnny,

see the attached example please. It shows now, how you can add a table with text in it, and a table with one picture. Now it should be possible for you to change it like you need it. Smiley Happy

Mike

Message 26 of 28
(1,016 Views)
Hi, Mike,

I have last 3 small questions about this programm:

1. How can I open a new word document with a landscape-format, not portrait format?

2. How can I set the column-width of the table in word?

3. How can I input the date and the time automatically in the word as a time stamp of the protocol?

Thanks a lot.

regarts,

Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(986 Views)

Hi Johnny,

see the attached example. You can change to landscape and you can change the cloumn width.
Do you mean the current Date/Time as a string? Use the "GetDate/Time In Seconds" vi and create a string of it.

Mike

Message 28 of 28
(975 Views)