LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I after compare from 2 images automatic mark the image differenz?

Hello Everybody.

I have a question again, there are a photo A and a photo B here, after the subtract from A and B I have got a comparative photo C, anywhere where black are no changes. So the color envelope are the changes.

I would like to track the changes, and I want to make a program like that:

This LabVIEW program knows the color changes from the image C (where not black were), it must AUTOMATICALLY remember each color changes, define the size of the framework for each color charges and draw each changes with a framework in the photo A (as well as photo D), is it possible?

Can you help me?  Please put a sample workflow, thank you in advance!

Regarts,
Johnny
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 28
(4,710 Views)

Hi morgenroe,

yes it is possible. Do you want to draw the differences at the same position as in the original? Do you need all changes as little pictures?

Mike

Message 2 of 28
(4,700 Views)
Hello, Mike,

at first thank you for your quickly answer.

Yes, I want to draw the diffrences at the same position with a framework as in the original. And I need all changes as little pictures, too.

Finally I want to make the report for that, too.

regarts,
Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 28
(4,697 Views)

Hi Johnny,

do you have your picture A and B also as bmp, because jpg has normal difference bacause of compression?
I think to draw the differences into the original picture is shown in my first example in the other thread. Smiley Happy

Mike

Message 4 of 28
(4,671 Views)
Thank you, Mike.

regarts,

Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 28
(4,647 Views)
Here are the all 3 pics. Thanks a lot.

Regarts,

Johnny
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 28
(4,645 Views)
Hi morgenroete1979,
here is the start on how you can get the single objects. Smiley Happy
You need only the light yellow cases. To get only the objects and nothing else in the rectangular range of the single object, use the difference of both picture as mask.

Please bear in mind that it is only a small example. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps.
Mike
Message 7 of 28
(4,620 Views)
Hello, Mike,

thank you for your help, it works.

Maybe I am not so clever, I can not unterstand your program very well.

I have 2 questions:

1. I need a little larger rectangle for the images, because the images are not subscribed fully, and there is no problem if the environments are there. On which position or in which case can I enlarge the size for that? 
Please look the word file "now" and "wanna".

2. How can I draw the red rectangles direct for each changes on the Photo A.bmp? On which case or on which position of your program must I edit? And how?
Please look the Photo D.bmp. There is also no problem if the red rectangles litte larger as the objects.

Thanks a lot!

Regarts,

Johnny
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 28
(4,615 Views)
Hi Johnny,
you can resize the small images in the "objects3" case. All new cases or cases with changes are light red now.
Hope it helps.

Mike

Message Edited by MikeS81 on 05-16-2008 12:21 PM
Message 9 of 28
(4,578 Views)
Hello, Mike,

thank you very much for your help, I will try to unterstand that and it works very well!!! Thanks a lot.

Regarts,

Johnny
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 28
(4,563 Views)