LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add more than two shift registers?

Hi, I'm in troubles, I got 3 shift registers in a for loop, but only two works. I have no idea what can I do to my code to works with 3 registers.

can you help me?

Sorry for my english I'm learning 🙂

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,918 Views)

@DamHhz wrote:

Hi, I'm in troubles, I got 3 shift registers in a for loop, but only two works. I have no idea what can I do to my code to works with 3 registers.

can you help me?

Sorry for my english I'm learning 🙂

Have a nice day!

I have a car that works in first and second gear but not third gear.  Any idea why?  Of course not.  You'd need to look at it first.

Upload the VI so we can take a look at it and help you figure it out.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,909 Views)

billko wrote:

I have a car that works in first and second gear but not third gear.  Any idea why? 

Yeah you probably need to rebuild your transmission.  If you lose 1st and 5th you probably aren't getting oil into half of the transmission, check for blockages.

...or you don't know what 3rd gear is, and need to be taught how to drive a car.

OP post code, there is no limit to the number of shift registers you can have, is is probably something wrong with your code.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,891 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

billko wrote:

I have a car that works in first and second gear but not third gear.  Any idea why? 

Yeah you probably need to rebuild your transmission.  If you lose 1st and 5th you probably aren't getting oil into half of the transmission, check for blockages.

...or you don't know what 3rd gear is, and need to be taught how to drive a car.

OP post code, there is no limit to the number of shift registers you can have, is is probably something wrong with your code.

It's a manual three-speed from the 1960s.  No valve body.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,881 Views)

When you post your code, tell us what you are trying to do.  Don't worry about how to do it, just say what should be accomplished.  To attach a VI, use the Attachments button at the bottom.  Please do NOT try to post a "picture" of your VI, unless you know how to create a LabVIEW Snippet -- we need to be able to run (and modify) your code in order to understand it and provide meaningful help.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,858 Views)

XD, Sorry guys, but I was wrong in my code, I got it and now I know that I can use more than two shift registers. 

Thanks for your comments and time. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,808 Views)