From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlight Execution ini key (Nigel)

Solved!
Go to solution

I am watching the NI Week 2016 Challenge of the Champions.  Near the 9:25 mark the question is something like "What does HightlightExecutionPride=True do?"

I am not able to clearly hear the question so I can not get the exact key spelling.  

What is the key?

Also I guess I never thought about it but is the name of the NI eagle truely Nigel?

Mark | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,508 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark_L

So the spelling is questionable but put HiliteExecutionPride=TRUE should be what you are looking for

Also, I don't think I fully understand the eagle thing but if you look for information on the name of the National Instruments eagle you'll find next to nothing but ask someone from NI and the eagle's name is Nigel. Make of that what you will.

Source: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/4437/en/

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 2 of 5
(3,480 Views)

Thank you Matt.  The change in spelling works.

Will be nice to have for a demo.   

Mark | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,442 Views)

Just to bury the thread with useless trivia, the NI headquarters is sometimes referred to as"The NIdiface."  A nidiface is an eagle's nest.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,404 Views)

It's nice to learn that NI headquarters is called NIdiface but if I remember correctly Gwaihir calls his nest an Eyrie.  

Mark | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,348 Views)