LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High throughput functions in single cycle timed loops

Hi,

I'm attempting to program a lock-in amplifier on an FPGA  board in LabVIEW, but I keep receiving errors while compiling. I have a phase locked loop VI within a single cycle timed loop, and within that loop are various sub VIs with high throughput math functions. When I attempt to compile these sub VIs, I get an error saying that the high throughput functions are configured to be within a single cycle timed loop but they are not in a loop. If I switch the configuration of the high throughput functions to not within a single cycle timed loop, the error message tells me the function is within a single cycle timed loop.

Below I have attached the Costa Loop and all of its sub VIs.

Thanks,

Eric

Message 1 of 4
(2,305 Views)

Eric1493,

Thanks for the code and the detailed description of the issue you are having!

What Hardware are you using? What Software Versions of LabVIEW and LabVIEW FPGA are you using? With this information I can try to replicate the issue.

If you were to make a simple test VI that has 1 High Throughput Math Function in a Single Cycle Timed Loop, does this issue still happen?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ben Sisney
FlexRIO V&V Engineer
National Instruments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,277 Views)

Ben S,

Thanks for your reply. We already resolved the issue, however. Next time I will remember to post the hardware and software I am using.

Thanks again,

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,263 Views)

Hello Eric,

I would like to use your SCTL PLL, is there any chance you can post the corrected version ? 

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,073 Views)