cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High sampling rate is not accurate

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear alls,

Any one know why the time loop is not accurate at defined period at the RealTime Trace Viewer ? In figure of VI, I set the period for the time loop is 250 us, but when I analyze in Real time Trace Viewer, it shows the real period time about 676 us. That means my data acquisition will be sampled in wrong sampling rate.

Could you give me some explane, please? And how can I solve this problem? I tested this code with MyRIO board.

Best Regards,

Kien 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,774 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kien

Why do you have a wait in your timed loop?  The point of the Timed Loop is to state the loop rate.

Can you post your actual VI?  I suspect something else is happening here that we cannot see (configurations, channels used, etc).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,768 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kien

@crossrulz wrote:

Why do you have a wait in your timed loop?  The point of the Timed Loop is to state the loop rate.

??? Bigger problems than that!  Why do you have any timing other that the TASK timing? And really, The task timing is most likely the loop rate.

Can you post your actual VI?  I suspect something else is happening here that we cannot see (configurations, channels used, etc).

And a snip of the Task needs posting

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,740 Views)

Dear crossrulz,

Oh, this is my fault when I changed the while Loop to Time Loop. I did not delete the wait. Yes, I corrected it and It works as it should. Thank you crossrulz.

I posted 2 vi files with picture of their results in Real-Time Trace View for other people can try. 

Best regards,

Kien

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,699 Views)