Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,153 Views)

@umer23 wrote:
But i want also control led intensity?

What does the quetion have to do with the image (snipped) you have attached?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,150 Views)
Properties of flashing to control the brightnes only
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,146 Views)
It is also intensity control thaat i had attached pic but there are some problem in that codde
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,144 Views)

I find it amusingly ironic that the worst question I have seen in a long while (with the worst subject line ever), where the effort put in by the poster to ask a sensible question was practically nil, has garnered so much effort from so many giants of the the forum. 🙂

Message 15 of 20
(1,140 Views)

@umer23 wrote:

can u give the led flashing control code?

@umer23 wrote:

Thanku alot .
But i want also control led intensity?

@umer23 wrote:

Properties of flashing to control the brightnes only

@umer23 wrote:

It is also intensity control thaat i had attached pic but there are some problem in that codde

Despite of what you might have heard, you are not on twitter here. 😄

Message 16 of 20
(1,131 Views)

@Stuart.Parkinson wrote:

I find it amusingly ironic that the worst question I have seen in a long while (with the worst subject line ever), where the effort put in by the poster to ask a sensible question was practically nil, has garnered so much effort from so many giants of the the forum. 🙂

It's low hanging fruit.  OP asks for help doing something which could be interpreted as a simple task with no information.  So for me it was more fun to take a break and answer the question literally.  Maybe in the future if you want help you too should try to ask a question like OP did.  Of course things like this might be better over on BreakPoint.  

I've thought about trying to make the most ridiculous post similar to OP demonstrating all the bad habits of new members, but honestly that might be too mean.  Many don't speak English, or learned English by reading C code, and are probably really intelligent, and lost in a new unfamiliar world.  As much as I want to point and laugh, I've been lost in new worlds before and appreciated patience when I got it.  But some days I'm in a bad mood and might blow up.  If anyone sees me demonstrate that behavior on the forums feel free to point me back to this post.

Message 17 of 20
(1,113 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@umer23 wrote:

can u give the led flashing control code?

Is this a LED on the front panel or a real LED connected to some hardware (DAQ, Arduino, etc.)?

What properties of the flashing do you want to "control"? (e.g. rate, brightness, duty-cycle, color (for a color LED), etc.)

How far along is your program? Can you already turn the LED on or off? (that would be a first step!). Can you show us what you have written so far?

Just a reminder that Altenbach has already asked you these questions.  Please take the time to answer them.  If you don't provide some details about what you want we can't help you.  We can't read your mind, you must tell us what you are trying to do...

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,095 Views)

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/how-i-can-control-brightness-of-leds-using-ardino/td-p/3156444

And......  I'm out. Smiley Frustrated

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,087 Views)

A 555, a capacitor and a couple of resistors should sort it.

Else write something in LOLcode to control it- looks like your kind of language.

KTHXBYE

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(1,053 Views)