LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Melexis MLX90129 RFID_Core.dll?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has done a LabVIEW program to interface to the Proxima DVK90129 development kit.

I have never done anything like this before.  I am using the Call Library Function nodes to inteface to the RFID_Core.dll.

I have a VI which I thought might work but I get no response.  I have attached the VI.

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,764 Views)

Hi pgaastra,

Without having the actual dll or device, my initial thought from looking at your code is that you might try creating a simpler VI first that only does one single command to one call library function node and try to get that working before trying the more complex task of sending all the various commands in your program. 

Regards,

Nathan S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,743 Views)

Thanks for that suggestion.

I got it talking with a few tweaks.  Now I have the problem of trying to understand the data sheets etc to work out how to say sensible things to it and to understand the replies I get back.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,733 Views)

Hi,

I'm just about to start working with this devkit. Just wondering if you have made a labview driver and would be willing to share it? I'd appreciate that alot!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,651 Views)

Sorry for taking so long to reply.  It's Monday here and when I read the post I had to ask some people here who have looked at the Melexis kit more recently than me.  They were no help.

I don't really know the definition of a driver but I wrote some VI using the RFID_Core.dll but never got around to using it or interpreting the data.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,614 Views)

Sorry for messing it up.  I thought I had attached more than one VI.

Hopefully you can open the attachment.

Probably not much use to you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,611 Views)

Thanks!

I checked it quickly and I'm sure I can get help out of it.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,595 Views)