From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to Configure VNA E5062A with Labview

Hello: 

I am starting to use labview and i need to configure a VNA e5062A and I dont where to start. I am using labview 2011 and the vna is connected through GPIB. Any help will be very useful. 

Thanks in advanced.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,536 Views)
Use Help/Find Instrument Drivers.

To learn what a driver is and how to use it, go to http://www.ni.com/downloads/instrument-drivers/
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,523 Views)

Hello:

Thank you for answering. I already checked it, but once I have installed the driver and start using the pallete of the ENA series I dont know how to make to proper block diagram. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,519 Views)
Have you checked the example(s). Another option from the help menu is Find Examples. Check under Hardware Input and Output.

Before doing any customization, you must be familiar with the instrument itself. That means studying the manual and setting up a measurement manually. You can look at the block diagram of all of the driver functions and see what SCPI commands are being issued. Each function will also have a brief description of what it does and descriptions of each control. You must have Context.Help turned on to see this information. You should also have completed some of the LabVIEW tutorials and/or free classes.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,514 Views)

Thank you. I will try these recomendations and see what happen. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,468 Views)