LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed, with different data types/terminals

Solved!
Go to solution

I get the orror of different connecting two different types of data terminals. I know there is a context help which I have been viewing and also other posted topics on this matter. I still cannot figure out how to get the XY graph to work with my configuration. 
I'll post a screenshot for a more specific description of the problem. Basically a loop that will generate a number from 1 to 500 on the x-axis while generating the 10 logaritm of x as Y-axis. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,701 Views)

Please do not attach a picture of your code, but rather attach your actual VI.  We cannot see a picture so clearly, we cannot "try it ourselves", we cannot "edit it so we can figure out what you are doing".

Bob Schor

Message 2 of 5
(2,692 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chrisus86

The XY Graph does not take 2d arrays in the cluster.  So first get rid of the Build Arrays.  Now I assume you actually want all of those integer values, so use another indexing tunnel to output them as an array.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 5
(2,667 Views)

Use this as example.

XY graph.png/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 4 of 5
(2,613 Views)

I got rid of the build arrays and i branch wired from the upper terminal to a third which now represent the new X-axis in auto-indexen tunnel, as you suggested. 
Thanks alot!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,586 Views)