LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help..Record the noise waveform in CRO.. within a every 5min in 30mins.

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author rayrayip

Can you open this one ?

Message 11 of 18
(769 Views)

it is ok..l really don know what can l say 🙂

l will study it .. thanks a lot.
That mean it is the loop i can reference it and put it into the CRO driver loop?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(761 Views)

No, it is the global architecture for your software (I did it with what I understood from your explanation).

Some parts are empty, you will need to add your code into these empty portions and subVIs. There are also comments in the diagram, to show where particular functionnalities must be added.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(751 Views)

ok. l try to deal it with myself first
Thank you Smiley Happy)

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(746 Views)

ok. l try to deal it with myself first
Thank you Smiley Happy)

great! l got your point . l think l can follow your well guide in the VI. thx a lots

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(743 Views)

For instance : there is a green comment "Initialize Oscillo" in the code. That's the place where you will need to add your VI in charge of Tektronik initialization (in the driver that I sent to you previously, you will probably find the suitable VI for that).

You will have to do the same work with :

- "Measure Oscillo data (waveform)" (look at main VI diagram to find this comment)

- "Close Oscillo session" (look at main VI diagram to find this comment)

- "Calculate average" (look at main VI diagram to find this subVI)

- "Log average into file" (look at main VI diagram to find this subVI)

I repeat that this architecture is not the perfect one. But for a beginner in LV, it is too complicated to learn everything at once. You will need to improve in LabVIEW before understanding more complex architectures (synchronizing 2 loops with notifiers, FIFO, etc...). But I'm sure that you will ! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 18
(740 Views)

You will also need to enable/disable buttons with property nodes (search LV examples and documents on NI website if you don't know propert nodes).

In a more general way, keep in mind that I tried to do something with your explanations. But I probably did not understand everything perfectly. So you may have to modify or adjust some stuffs...

Message 17 of 18
(737 Views)

It is the best start for me already..l hope l can be as like as you later 🙂 
Also can help others and solve their problems Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(734 Views)