LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help In keithley 2400 VI!!(Problem with the data logging and graph plotting)

Hi,need help badly=(.
My program works fine when i run it,and tested it out with a simple diode.The expected start current steps up nicely to the stop current.The only problem is when it ends,i cannot get the data log and the graph,though i already have write code for it.Can someone help me see what's wrong with the code?I've attached the necessary file below,and i'm working with Labview 7.1.
Thanks in advance!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,599 Views)

Good morning,

Without the instrument it might be hard for others to help troubleshoot the problem.  Was there a specific LabVIEW programming question you had, are you having problems with the instrument communication, are there errors?  I’d like to help, but could you provide some more specific information on what problems you are encountering, and maybe accompany that with a simple example which demonstrates the behavior?  In general we don’t we will be unable to open specific code and debug, but I’d be happy to help with specific questions. 

I did notice, though, that in your logging VI you have at least one section of code which appears to not do anything.  It could be that a small section of code, or a wire was removed and the data is not being updated correctly (see pic below).  Is your file being opened properly?  Is the data being passed to the file properly?  What are some of the things you have examined so far?

Sorry I could not provide the ‘fix’, but I’m confident that we can help.  Thanks for posting, and have a great day-

Message Edited by Travis M. on 07-11-2006 08:51 AM

Travis M
LabVIEW R&D
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,576 Views)