LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone I want to upconvert the baseband signal of frequency 16KHz to 70Mhz and bpsk modulated what should be the possible solution thanks in advance!!!!!!!! waiting for replys

Hello everyone I want to upconvert the baseband signal of frequency 16KHz to 70Mhz and bpsk modulated what should be the  possible solution thanks in advance!!!!!!!! waiting for replys....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,638 Views)

Hey, what hardware are you using? Or are you using a simulator? Could you tell us a little about your software, developement enviroment, etc.?

Have you tried using the Signal Generator by Duration.VI subVI function? It might be what you're looking for to generate the 70 MHz carrier signal. But use a high sampling frequency (Fs) like 700 MHz or more for your simulation. Then simply multiply your baseband signal with the carrier signal.
However, you need to make sure that the baseband data signal has the same "Sampling" frequency as your carrier signal in order for the multiply to work. So you need to upsample your baseband signal to the sampling frequency Fs from 16 kHz. You'll need the sampling frequency to be the same for the sine and bit frequencies.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,593 Views)