LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issue with exe that looks for broken vis

hi Folks,

I wrote that basically looks for broken vis in a folder and reports them. it works great and does what i need it to. i made an exe to distribute it and built the exe. when i run the exe and ask it look at the folder containing the broken vis, it basically reports all the vis as broken even though there are many which arent broken. the exe and the VIs to look for are in different folders. I'm not sure why this is happening. your inputs are most appreciated! 

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,960 Views)

How are you checking to see if the VIs are broken?  Supplying code would help us help you diagnose this issue.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,925 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,915 Views)

Thanks for attaching your program.  I'm having a lot of trouble running it -- LabVIEW doesn't seem to know how to process a file with the .jpg extension.  Could you please attach a file with the extension .vi, which is what LabVIEW expects?  This way, I'll know that I'm working on exactly the same code that you describe ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,910 Views)

haha..very funny 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,893 Views)