cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have one bug in customize control

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi ,

I tried to change the boolean button visual appearance. finally i did but it has some bugs.  Actual square box is appeared and hide it when i click it. i dont know to solve this bug so can you help me for this bug. 

Please find the attachments of my customize controls and sample program to get that bug.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,992 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kumuch

Hello kumuch.

You need a proper picture for all the states for your controller.

Your add user.ctl

add user.png

Modified

add user mod.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,970 Views)

Its working fine. Thank you so much for you replySmiley Happy

I have doubt regarding this bug, Boolean has two states either true or false but how that picture item has four images Can you explain me please ? i would like to know 

kumuch

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,961 Views)

I guess

1. false state mouse off

2. false state mouse on

3. true state mouse off

4. true state mouse on

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,957 Views)

Thank you..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,941 Views)

It is slightly more complicated than that. The Switch When Released and Latch When Released machanical actiosn have transition states. The extra images are for those states. This is copied from Help:

• The first selection applies the graphic to the FALSE state.
    • The second selection applies the graphic to the TRUE state.
    • The third selection applies the graphic to the Switch When Released state, which is the TRUE to FALSE transition state.
    • The fourth selection applies the graphic to the Latch When Released state, which is the FALSE to TRUE transition state.

That help page is titled "Importing Graphics into Boolean Controls and Indicators"

Lynn

Message 6 of 9
(2,917 Views)

Thanks for your detailed answer

Yes, its difficult to understand the concept. so i can't get this idea 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,899 Views)

Here is a VI with booleans set to three different mechanical actions. I changed the color on the transition states so that  it would be obvious.

Try quickly clicking on each one and try clicking and holding for a moment on each one while observing the boolean indicators. Note that a 500 ms delay is in the loop.

Lynn

Message 8 of 9
(2,871 Views)

Very great explanations thanks a lot.....

Now i understood the concepts

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,853 Views)