LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Client VIs not working on RT Target

Hello,

I am trying run to get_HTTP (Get.vi) on an RT target (cRIO-9014, LabVIEW 2011 version) to access a webpage on a Linux machine. I am getting the error as given below: (It works fine when I run this on my Windows machine).

Error 7 occurred at Call Library Function Node in LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib:GET.vi->get_HTTP.vi

Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might have been moved or deleted, or the file path might be incorrectly formatted for the operating system. For example, use \ as path separators on Windows, : on Mac OS X, and / on Linux. Verify that the path is correct using the command prompt or file explorer.
=========================
NI-488:  Nonexistent GPIB interface.

HTTP client VIs (Get, Post, PUt , etc.) are supported on RT targets? Is there any workaround to fix this problem?

Appreciate your input......

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,123 Views)

Hello Vasudevks,

The error you are receiving is due to not having HTTP support installed on your real-time target.  You can install that software using Measurement & Automation Explorer.  We have made a note of this and will be updating the error code to be more specific.

Regards,

Mike Altmann
Product R&D
NI
Message 2 of 4
(3,001 Views)

As of LabVIEW 2015 it appears this Error Message has not been updated to be sufficiently specific.  It still gives a general error that a file is missing.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,818 Views)

same problem with Crio 9066.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,682 Views)