From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP6002A Driver

Solved!
Go to solution
I was wondering if anyone has a Labview Driver for an HP6002A Power supply?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(4,011 Views)
Hi Phil,

We don't seem to have a driver for the HP6002A specifically. Here is a link to available drivers for HP.  There are other options but it really depends on how your are connecting your computer to the HP6002A power supply. Please let me know how this is being done and I would be glad to help you with your options.

Regards
Krista S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 2 of 13
(3,989 Views)
Thanks for the follow up but I did manage to get something working. I am using GPIB to communicate with the instrument. If anyone is interested in this driver, I will be happy to repost with the driver when I get back to work.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,983 Views)

Hi Phil,

I'm trying to get my 6002a to communicate with labview also.  I've been looking through the manual...lots about programming with old HP calculators.  Could you please post the driver?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,745 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phil_T

Here you go

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,729 Views)
You should really mark Phil's answer as the solution and not your question. You can change it by selecting 'Options'.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,721 Views)
Hmm....that's interesting.  I just logged on now to see Phil's solution and your complaint, Dennis.  I hadn't gotten a chance to mark any post as the solution.  Consequently, I can't seem to change the post marked as the solution.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,712 Views)
Since Phil was the original poster, maybe he marked your question as the solution. Bit confusing but no harm.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,708 Views)
Sorry guys, I accidently selected the check mark. I have since fixed it
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,687 Views)

Hey Phil,

I am trying to control the voltage and current of the analog Hp 6002A power supply through lab view. I'm unable to set the voltage using the driver that you put up. Do you know what the problem might be?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,547 Views)