From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP 6622a Power Supply Driver

Hi noobie_program…

What kind of GPIB controller are you using? Is a GPIB controller from NI? How are you connecting the GPIB controller to the computer? Is the GPIB controller recognized in MAX?

But as you said, the problem might be that is note compatible with LabVIEW 8.5 and I have not find that driver for an older version of LabVIEW or one that might be compatible with LabVIEW 8.5.

The Technical Support Report has all the information about the instrument drivers install, NI driver and NI software. I wanted to see the technical report to check the hardware that you have in your computer as well as the drivers.

You could download a LabVIEW 2012 trial and install the driver that way we can be sure that the problem is with the LabVIEW version 8.5

Regards

Esteban R.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(315 Views)

I can assure you that the hardware is OK.  

My lab GPIB system has been operating correctly for years.   MAX sees my GPIB controller and it is fully operational with all my other test equipment.

Thanks for the feedback.  

I will consider your suggestion.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(312 Views)