LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO MEASURE ANALOG PULSE WIDTH/TIME GAP OF AN WAVE

Solved!
Go to solution

HELLO ALL, IM NEW TO LABVIEW. IM USING NI USB-6008 TO ACCESS   " ACCELEROMETER TAP READINGS" BUT I NEED TO KNOW THE TIME GAP BETWEEN THE EACH PULSE OR WAVE. IM ATTACHING THE SCREENSHOT OF THAT WAVE. PLS GUIDE ME IN DOING THIS PROGRAM, I NEED TO KNOW THE TIME GAP "Dt"......

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,239 Views)

What happened to your Caps Lock key? You should not eat or drink then working on your computer. The Caps lock key may become sticky like your is now.....

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,219 Views)

ya,  but now its working correctly.. please could someone help me out to measure the time gap "Dt" of that wave

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,191 Views)

Hi BYm,

There are ways to measure this dt..like for example if the waveform plotted is a waveform datatype..then you can get the Ampltitude array and time array seperately...then find for what amplitudes you want the time gap and correspondingly search in time array and take the difference.Just got through waveform pallette and you will know..

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,185 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author BYm

thanks for your reply sirSmiley Happy,  i can get the amplitude array... but i'm unable to get the time array... could you help me out please

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,173 Views)

thnx for your valuable suggestion, i got the answerSmiley Happy...

i did as like u said, initially i chose WRITE LABVIEW MEASUREMENT FILE >>> READ MEASUREMENT FILE >>>> SET TRIGGER (To some point with rising and falling )>>> MEASURE WAVEFORM DURATION

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,089 Views)