LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO GET THE PEAK VALUE OF TEMPERATURE FROM GRAPH

thank you somuch sir,we did it,

and one more thing ,is there any chance of current overshoot problem arises because of NIDAQ modue,

In my project i am taking the currents directly to the NI DAQ module through transducers,I thought that there might be because of transducers ,but i tried with an inductive load currents are coming properly. is there any way to to handle it sir.Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(1,000 Views)

thank you somuch sir,we did it,

and one more thing ,is there any chance of current overshoot problem arises because of NIDAQ modue,

In my project i am taking the currents directly to the NI DAQ module through transducers,I thought that there might be because of transducers ,but i tried with an inductive load currents are coming properly. is there any way to to handle it sir.Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(1,000 Views)

These items look weird. Do you see those also when running the system and monitoring the DAQ data using the DAQmx Test Panel instead of your LV application?

Do these spikes (including those "overshots") really occur once per 10 minutes? Is this on purpose?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(986 Views)

No not once per 10 min We are not understanding that when we are getting those spikes.

If we observe the pattern in that image  spikes are happening for every one hour.

My question is it possible to handle it using labview , and is it possible because of NIDAQ MODULE

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(984 Views)

Well, data you are displaying in your application is data which obviously comes from the DAQ device and is scaled and possibly altered by software (driver and your user application). So the Test Panel can help you in understanding if the data is already looking like this when it is read by a standardized application directly from the driver. If the data doesn't look like having those overshots, it is your application which is creating that stuff.

If the Test Panel also shows that behavior: Is it possible, that this signal is 'valid' (read: physically present)? If you *think* not: What do you read with some alternative DAQ device (e.g. oszilloscope)?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(973 Views)

Those spikes are not required for us,we need to remove them.

we are also dont know that why we are getting those spikes.it is happening while observing the graph in real time too...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(969 Views)

What is the physical phenomena which you observe with that transducer?

It might be an indication that there is something bad going on in your setup......

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(965 Views)

ok sir,Thank you somuch for your valuable informtion sir,

and i am sorry if any mistakes are there from my side.

i will go through those tutorials properly .

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(964 Views)

No ,There is no such indications in the transducers,We simply observing the graphs ,so  there is nochance of NIDAQ MODULE mistake.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(958 Views)

@sridhar..reddy wrote:

No ,There is no such indications in the transducers,We simply observing the graphs ,so  there is nochance of NIDAQ MODULE mistake.

Very highly unlikely.  Is anything happening when these spike happen?  Things like switches/relays toggling and ground bouncing can cause weird things like this.  I also recommend you get an oscilloscope and set the trigger to capture those spikes.  That will validate the DAQ.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(954 Views)