LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO GET THE PEAK VALUE OF TEMPERATURE FROM GRAPH

I am new to Labview,I want to get the peak value of temperature and i am also getting the graph and i had taken an indicator to represent the values of temperaure,

Then the problem is,I am not able to get exact peak value from the graph.Can any body help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(3,008 Views)

You have an array with the graph data?  Use Array Max & Min to find the maximum value and the index of that peak.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(2,997 Views)

Thank You for the quick reply sir.

My intension is to capture that peak vaue to excel sheet .

I am trying to compare the previous value with the present value , Because the values of the temperature are varying regularly,so i am not able to compare the values as i mentioned((previous value and present value)), I thought that if i can move the present value into the register then it will become a previous value to the next coming value so that i can compare them ,but i dont know hw to move the values in to the registers.

Suggest me to capture the only peak value to the excel sheet or else let me know that how can i move a value ((integer)) to a register to store.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(2,948 Views)

Something like this?

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(2,933 Views)

may i have the VI FILE which you mentioned in the image above.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(2,892 Views)

Can't you just make it on your own?  The only remotely difficult part is the feedback node.  There are a couple of right-click menu options to move the initializer out to the loop and another to reverse the direction of the feedback node.

If you do not know how to rebuilt that simple VI, then I highly recommend you go through some of the tutorials that are available.

3 Hour Introduction
6 Hour Introduction
LabVEW Basics
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required
LabVIEW Wiki on Training
Learning NI
Getting Started with NI Products

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(2,882 Views)

Thank you for your information ,i said u already i am new to labview ,so i have little bit confusion,i am not able to identify which instruction you have used overthere,

so thats why i asked u to send me vi file.But u send me those supporting files ,they are very much useful stuff for me,but i dont have that much time to complete my project sir.i definetly go through the tutorials which u have sent to me.i am again requesting u to send me that vi file.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(2,873 Views)

@sridhar..reddy wrote:
[...]i am again requesting u to send me that vi file.

This is not very likely to happen. You have to understand that this forum is available to get help, not solutions.

If your time schedule is too short for the experience you bring to the project, there are only two ways to solve it:

a) talk to your manager to get more time

b) use all spare time you can collect until the dead line and work hard on gaining LV knowledge

I assume we can replace "manager" with "teacher" in bullet a)......

Norbert

PS: You really got valuable information and hints here. Use them. Try things out and let us know if there is something with those trials (that is: post what you are trying).

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(2,865 Views)

what u said is correct sir,

how can i get that arrow in that image ,i stuckup for that acually.

need help for that sir.Greater%20than%20Previous.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(2,854 Views)

Your image is very small, so i have to guess:

that is a feedback node. Once you place it , you have to "Change Direction" to get the arrow from right-to-left to point left-to-right as obviously in your image.....

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(2,852 Views)