LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guides of Designing Automated Test Systems and Software-Defined Test Fundamentals and Bundle of Automated Test System Design Templates

Hi all,

I am in need of Guides of Designing Automated Test Systems and Software-Defined Test Fundamentals and Bundle of Automated Test System Design Templates. Earlier I found thme in link  http://india.ni.com/downloads/automatedtest., But unfortunately I lost them. When I tried to download them in the baove mentioned link, it is redirecting me to NI home page. Can some one please look into this provide me the details I am in need of.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,559 Views)

Hi Giri,

I also checked out, it was removed from the external links, but still I had in our system. I am attaching it for your reference. This is the only one I found out.

Regards,
Yaskadeva
India AE
National Instruments, India

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions 😛
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,511 Views)

Thanks Yaskadeva.

It helped me a lot.

Could you Pls let me know is there any other way to get the remaining docs?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,498 Views)

Hi Giri,

I had tried to locate those documents, but I feel we have removed them. I could not find any other document. If you can let us know what you are looking at or planning to specifically. I can provide some white papers or knowledge base from my side.

Specifically these documents, at this point of time, I feel is really difficult.

Regards,
Yaskadeva
India AE
National Instruments, India

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions 😛
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,491 Views)

Hi Yaskadeva, 

I need these guides in repearing some NI LabVIEW+Testand based proposals which require archiecture/framework finalisation.

In this regard If you have any other related docs which can help me in finalisisng the architecture/framework, kindly Share.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,455 Views)