LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph turns out to be empty.

Solved!
Go to solution

I've attached my vi. The waveform graph turns out to be empty, despite there being changes in my output. 
Need help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,914 Views)

One issue I'm seeing is that you are sending two different messages at the same time (two GPIB Writes in parallel).  You should send the set command and then the querry command.  My guess is that you are often interrupting the querry, therefore the instrument is not sending anything back.  You may need a delay between the two GPIB writes as well.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 5
(2,889 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author reek_l

You seem to have an allergy to straight lines! While the crooked ones behind other objects work just as well, they make it much more difficult to determine what is going on.

The stacked sequence structure can be replaced with an array of commands and a for loop. As crossrulz said, you may need a delay between some commands. Read the manual for your instrument.  You can use the error cluster to assure the order of execution and it  will let you know if you have any errors. If the Ramp Rate canot change while the program is running, that command should be outside the loop.

Lynn

Message 3 of 5
(2,881 Views)

Turns out that it is showing an output. However, the time reading its showing in the x axis is completly wrong. Any idea, how I go about fixing that ? 

Thanks for helping so far. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,832 Views)

Never mind, I got it. 

Appreciate both of your help. 

Bytes of thanks in order. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,810 Views)