LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph Plot

Dear Dennis,

it works fine in France ! It was to make my answer more understandable, sorry that you don't access my images.

If only the onwer of "forums.ni.com" could make an option to directly include files in .bmp, .jpg, .png... etc in the body of the message !

So I join the images... .....

AND EDIT MY POST !!!

Message Edité par ramses64 le 12-03-2008 11:12 AM

Message Edité par ramses64 le 12-03-2008 11:14 AM
P.S. your code is beautiful, but it is always esier to give little parts than including in the curently problem : when I'm giong on forums, some easy solutions like yours doesn't works in my case ! In France, we say that is is an "usine à gaz", very complicated for the problem ! All is possible, but at which price ? That's the question... 
Message Edité par ramses64 le 12-03-2008 11:18 AM
V-F
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(485 Views)
Looking at your code, I don't see how it solves the op's question and the current problem - "but i want the intermediate values also like at 1.1,1.12,1.5 (random x axis value) what is the y value?. " My code does exactly that.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(467 Views)

And you thought that the intermediate value vas a simple linear regression ?? Maybe he attempted a cubic spline or more complicated algorithm...
I'm not saying that I'm doing the best code, just that I'm interrested in solving particulars problems using properties of the graph. My code tries to answer to the total question, not just a part that I think easy to do... Just a question of point of view.

P.S.: I gave you an award for your 1rst answer... Smiley Wink

Message Edité par ramses64 le 12-03-2008 12:58 PM
V-F
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(461 Views)
I agree that the interpolation could be something other than linear but all of the other interpolation functions exist and can be used in place of the linear one I used. The point being that with just a little code, the op can get the results he wants.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(455 Views)