From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph Mouse Down event issue

I have an XY graph that is controlled by a mouse down event. When I use the any of the tools like zoom I zoom into an area with a cluster of plots when I go to click on a plot the plot selects but the graph then reinitialises back to its original state.  The VIs I'm using are attached

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,193 Views)

When you say Zoom are you using the Graph palette to zoom in and out? Can you please explain a bit more about the issue you are facing?

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,184 Views)

Yes, all the tools I'm using are from the graph palette. Say if I have 100 points on my graph and I use the graph palette zoom to zoom into an area of points on the graph I select a specific point with the mouse then the graph goes back to its unzoomed state showing the full plot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,171 Views)

If your graph has a property node chagning any of the scaling options while the data is being collected then it will override you each time the loop iterates.  This could be one possibility.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,153 Views)