From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get image (graph xy) without cursor&plot legend/graph palette/label

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I've got a problem with the "Get Image" invoke node for my xy graph.

First of all here is a screenshot of the result :

graph.jpg

As you can see, this is not only an image of the graph, but of the graph & all his "Visible Items". The only way I found to avoid it is to disable every items by right clicking on the graph before clicking on the "Save graph" button. Is there another way more convenient to do this ?

Thanks in advance

J.D.
French Labview beginner
N'oubliez pas de complimenter les bonnes réponses - Don't forget Kudos for good answers
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,705 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JDlabview

Hey,

you can use property node to pass false to these legend visible property under click event of "Save Graph"  ..

legend.JPG

And enable again as the process of save is done ...

Hope that should do

Regards

HS

Message 2 of 4
(2,695 Views)

H Sh wrote:

Hey,

you can use property node to pass false to these legend visible property under click event of "Save Graph"  ..

legend.JPG

And enable again as the process of save is done ...

Hope that should do

Regards

HS

... and if you notice flicker that is troublesome, use Fp.defer.updat to shut off screen updates proir to setting thos porperties.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 4
(2,691 Views)
thanks to both of you Smiley Wink

J.D.
French Labview beginner
N'oubliez pas de complimenter les bonnes réponses - Don't forget Kudos for good answers
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,685 Views)