LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genesys board in LabVIEW

Hi,

I'm trying to add my genesys board from digilent in a new project in FPGA LabVIEW, but obviously LabVIEW can't fin any target device.. I don't know if this is possible maybe there is a driver but I can't find anything.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,522 Views)

Hi lalobegar

The LabVIEW FPGA generates VHDL code that can not be used or downloaded into non-National Instruments hardware, even if it uses the same FPGA chip. The only 3rd party product that can use Labview FGPA is the SPARTAN-3E XUP Starter Kit with the appropriate driver installed.

However, National Instruments offer similar products like the Diligent you are mentioning. They are called, Single Board RIO and they are FPGA based and totally compatible with LabVIEW FPGA. You can have a closer look of them in the next link.

NI Single-Board RIO

Regards

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
Message 2 of 4
(2,491 Views)

Is this available in single quantities? Why is there no price on your web site?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,483 Views)

The Single-Board Rio is intended to be only for OEM quantities. The pricing changes according to the quantity you want to buy. If you intend to acquire single quantities, I would recomend you the cRIO which is basically the same but with a "shield". If you want to know pricing options for Single-Board RIO, then I can have the local representative contact you if you only tell me where is your location.

Regards

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,459 Views)