LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of frequency sweep using Rigol DG4062 function generator

Hi All,

I want to convert the attached SWEEP code I obtained from the link below to use it as my frequency sweep. I tried following the instrutions and was able to download the drivers for Rigol DG4062 function generator (see the attached file rigol_dg4000_series.zip). Can someone kindly guide me on which sub VIs I should replace with the missing ones ag33xxx - Config waveform and HP34401A Getting started.? Or am I missing out on something, my attempts have failed. I have connected the function generator to the host computer using USB and with the help of NiMAX the Rigol DG4062 is properly detected. Any clues or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Instrument-Control-GPIB-Serial/need-a-VI-to-generate-frequency-sweep-automat...

Best Regards,

Opuk

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,013 Views)

@Opuk wrote:

Hi All,

I want to convert the attached SWEEP code I obtained from the link below to use it as my frequency sweep. I tried following the instrutions and was able to download the drivers for Rigol DG4062 function generator (see the attached file rigol_dg4000_series.zip). Can someone kindly guide me on which sub VIs I should replace with the missing ones ag33xxx - Config waveform and HP34401A Getting started.? Or am I missing out on something, my attempts have failed. I have connected the function generator to the host computer using USB and with the help of NiMAX the Rigol DG4062 is properly detected. Any clues or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Instrument-Control-GPIB-Serial/need-a-VI-to-generate-frequency-sweep-automat...

Best Regards,

Opuk

I simply do not understand questions like this.

Read the manuals for both instruments.

Understand what the commands do. Translate.

That is your job as an engineer.

Questions such as this is simply asking someone to do your work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,985 Views)

Hi Nyc,

Thank you so much for the challenge. I am glad I got it working finally.

Best Regards,

Opuk

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,938 Views)