From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating of QR code in offline mode

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everyone. I want help to generate QR code in the offline mode. I did

try to generate QR code using labview but when am online. i am able to generate

the qr code. I will attach my VI below for the online.

Can some1 help me please.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,983 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zahkay
Message 2 of 7
(3,971 Views)

Thank you very much

but it is hard to understand the icon they use to make it.

I check the all the link that you send me and all the link that link to it

when i am checking the VI, i can run the VI but to understand it is

difficult. can you please help me with that

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,949 Views)

If you really, really understand LabVIEW, you could probably learn the mathematics of Finite Fields that is going on.

If you really, really understand Finite Field mathematics you could probably learn the LabVIEW that is going on.

If you are new to LabVIEW and do not know what a Galois field is, then it will be very hard to provide a terse explanation.

Hopefully it works for you and over time you can figure it out, but I would not suggest using that as a vehicle to learn LV or to learn Finite Field math.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,926 Views)

Hello again sir

Yeah i am new in labview and with the specific term you used make me like i have to check it out.

i will try my best to understand.

Thank you very much

In case you find easier and more direct Vi, i will grateful to hear from you

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,908 Views)

@Zahkay wrote:

Hello again sir

Yeah i am new in labview and with the specific term you used make me like i have to check it out.

i will try my best to understand.

Thank you very much

In case you find easier and more direct Vi, i will grateful to hear from you

Regards

This is one of those times that you just say thank you and keep learning.

There is nothing "Basic" in that code. not the code and not the math.  And the correct honorific in this case would be "Doctor"  As in "more degrees than most thermometers" (Not that he doesn't play with large numbers of negative degrees that don't appear on most thermometers)

The strange thing is he probably coded that up "just for fun"  Some days his examples just make me want to go play with a frisbee.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,892 Views)

hello darin

your program is very useful. thank you for this

despite of this, I have noticed a kind of bug: when the qrcode is big (version>around 17), sometimes, depending on the data, the QR is not detected.

the more I increase the correction error level, the more often there is unreadables qrcode.

take a look in the picture joined. this QR has been done with version 21 and correction Q (but unreadable qrcodes appear also at level 16 and correction L)

Sans titre.png

Pierre FCentum TNS, Grenoble
Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,346 Views)