LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate LabVIEW data from JSON

Hello,

I have a question about using the "Unflatten from JSON" function in LabVIEW. I have a JSON string data coming from an external application (Java) and I need to convert that to LabVIEW data type (a cluster) and use that information in my program. But the "Unflatten from JSON" function needs a data type to conver the JSON string to LabVIEW data. If I don't know about the data type, is there a way to create a LabVIEW data cluster from the incoming JSON string? Anybody has any experience on this?

I appreciate all your inputs.

Thanks...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,062 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,010 Views)

hi
any body does know how to get data from thingspeak web server using JSON library ?

means multiple fields or channels at a time

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,575 Views)

Rather than resurrect a year old thread that is unrelated to your question, you should start a new thread.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,571 Views)

I'm new I dont Know about it 
please help me out how I start 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,546 Views)
There are instructions on how to create a new thread at http://forums.ni.com/t5/Getting-Started-on-the-NI/Posting-Basics-and-Tips/m-p/3164694#U3164694
Please don't send private messages.
If you want help you'll need to post a more detailed question, including sample JSON output and as much LabVIEW code as you've managed to write. If you spend 30 seconds asking the question, you'll get answers that take 30 seconds to write. If you spend 30 minutes writing a detailed question that shows you've tried to solve your problem yourself first, you might convince someone to spend a similar amount of time helping you.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,526 Views)

You can start with some guidelines which have LabVIEW training at the bottom, but it sounds like some of the other content would be helpful to you too.

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-40451

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,508 Views)