From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General problems with text sizing for Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

I've attached some screenshots to demonstrate my issue. All text options on labview have their size too large. Most of the time this results in text being cut off halfway or being too large to fit in certain areas such as the functions palette regardless of my attempts to resize them to fit. I've tried adjusting my screen resolution but that didn't solve the problem. Any help appreciated thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,732 Views)
Solution
Accepted by jaffast

What is your OS version?

What is your font size setting in the OS? (set it to 100%, not e.g. 150%).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,701 Views)

So it was that I had set my text to 125%. That fixed it, only problem is that everythiing is tiny now. This may be a dumb question but is there a way to specifically change the text size for labview only?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,670 Views)

I think that if all your dev machines are set up the same way, you are okay.  The problem arises when the VI was developed on a machine with a different scaling.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,609 Views)