LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gas flow Control

Hi,

I am just starting to write a program for Gas flow Control but I am unable to do it. Because I am new in Labview. Could you tell me how can I get a sample labview file for gas flow control.

I am waiting for that. I want to learn labview myself. Pls help me to send this file. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,733 Views)

Gas Flow Control wrote:

Hi,

I am just starting to write a program for Gas flow Control but I am unable to do it. Because I am new in Labview. Could you tell me how can I get a sample labview file for gas flow control.

I am waiting for that. I want to learn labview myself. Pls help me to send this file. 

You are going to have to work a little more than that if you want a solution. For the most part, we a voluteers here to help YOU write your code. We don't just write code on demand.

So to get this moving please start by explaining what type of hardware you are using to control the gas and any other info that will help us advise YOU.

A simple non-LV solution would be "Just plumb your gas to a Brooks MFC and cable it to a a 154e and you are done." But that will not help you if the gas you are controlling flows through a pipe the size of a tunnel portal.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,726 Views)
Thanks for reply. First I would like tzo simulate on labview without any hardware after that I analyse the program and then go through hardware. Not right now.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,722 Views)
Thanks for reply. First I would like tzo simulate on labview without any hardware after that I analyse the program and then go through hardware. Not right now. So for that I need one labview files for gas flow control. Can I get it from u.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,720 Views)

What do we have to do to get more words from you?

Are you interested in comuptation fluid dynamics related to flow control or do you just want to turn a valve on or off?

If valve hardware supported a datasocket connection the VI you are asking for could consisit of a single control bound to the datasocket with a while llop to keep it running.

So explain your FINAL usage and then we can point out the path that will take YOU there.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,715 Views)
Yes, I just want to turn a valve on or off for controlling the gas flow. Let me know how can i do this.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,636 Views)
If your signal to your valve is just an on or off, it is probably a digital signal. I would recommend looking at the Examples for Digital Output. You can find them by going to Help >> Find Examples... and then choose Hardware Input & Output >> DAQmx.
Will
CLA, CLED, CTD, CPI
LabVIEW Champion
Choose Movement Consulting
choose-mc.com
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,605 Views)